When your hot water heater goes out, it’s a problem. Some tanks simply stop supplying hot water while other hot water heaters burst, creating major leaks, flooding and water damage.
The most common signs of pending disaster for hot water heaters include:
- Rust or sediment in your hot water
- Unusual odors in your hot water which are often very metallic and unpleasant
- Noises that sound like rocks in the tank, especially when on a heat cycle
- Water leaks around the heater or under the water heater
- Lower volume of hot water available
We would be happy to talk to you and answer all your questions on the various types of hot water heaters that we sell, install, service and repair. We can provide free estimates for all our work to help you in scheduling and planning for your tank upgrade or replacement.